|6376.20 SEK||2 %|
|10626.99 SEK||4 %|
Size 38-46.5 Euro. The Tour Fish BoneLite 500 White Roller Hockey Skates are perfect for Roller Hockey pro level player who's looking for a stiff quarter package with a nice set of wheels. The BoneLite 500 uses Tour's signature DPS Technology that lowers a player's center of gravity, making them more agile on their feet accompanied with a powerful stride. The Labeda Eviction L.E. Frame holds four 80mm Labeda RPG wheels (76mm on size 5.0 and 6.0) that make for a responsive and fast feel on indoor surfaces.
- perfect for the intermediate level player who's looking for a stiff quarter package with a nice set of wheels
- General fit aspects of the Tour boot are med-high volume, wide heel pocket, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Traditional stance.
- Lightweight Tuff-Skin Exterior
- Durable and supportive
- Anatomical Comfort Fit System´
- Accu-Aire Ventilation System
HEEL AND ANKLE SUPPORT:
- Custom reinforced ankle support unit
- Performance blend of memory foam padding
- Heel Stabilizer
- Form-fit White Felt Tongue with high-density foam reinforcement
- Foams help prevent lace-bite and protect against impacts
- Injected Plastic with Direct Power System (DPS)
- This is a cavity in the front portion of the outsole allowing larger 80mm wheels to be recessed into the skate.
- Therefore, the skate can use all 80mm (or 76mm at size 5.0 and 6.0) sized wheels to increase the player’s speed and maximum grip, while still maintaining a low center of gravity.
- Low center of gravity = more control more speed!
- Labeda Hum'er Eviction L.E. Frame:
- Extruded Aluminum
- Use all one size wheel for maximum speed and grip
- Labeda RPG (Rocket Proppelled Gripper) Wheels (X-Soft)
- Dual-urethane core for an awesome balance of durability and grip
- size 5-6: 4x76mm Indoor Wheel
- size 7-12: 4x 80mm Indoor Wheel
- Bevo Gold Abec 9 Bearings
WEIGHT of a size 9 inlineskate.
- approximately 1229 grams
- E (wide)
Nya erbjudanden och information gratis och utan förpliktelse via e-post: